Thursday 16 August 2007

Wanna Be Victoria Beckham


Wannabe Victoria Beckham - Chanelle Hayes has arrived in LA, albeit to a quieter reception than her idol . The ex-BIG BROTHER housemate flew to the States in a bid to pursue her celebrity career - possibly as a Posh lookalike in LA - and turned up at LAX Airport in identical clothes to those worn by Victoria last month. She is also on a bit too meet Victoria.

In one of the thousand articles she said: "I still think my Posh persona is brilliant, but now I've been given the chance to create as much of my persona as I can and that's what I want to do. I'm pretty OK being me." Yeah right, she's wrong wrong! Im betting she won't get a $5 million credit limit at top Beverly Hills fashion store Neiman Marcus like Victoria.


I wonder if Victoria will snuff her too!

No comments:

The Only Wrong Dot Com that Gets it Right